☆busy being busy

Why did nobody tell me how busy being a University student is?! After having two weeks off for Easter (feeble amount of holiday if you ask me), I made a list of what to expect in the next four weeks of Uni I had left:

  • Dissertation deadline
  • Dissertation presentation
  • Poster preparation
  • Poster presentation
  • Lab report
  • Dispensing mock exam
I only made a note of important days and deadlines: I mean, I also need to go to lectures, revise, be a good friend, be a good girlfriend (new role, dudes; see how it's so low on the list of 'important things I have to do') etc. 
Two weeks have passed since I've been at Uni. The list looks as follows:
  • Dissertation deadline
  • Dissertation presentation
  • Poster preparation
  • Poster presentation
  • Lab report
  • Dispensing mock exam
......how am I going to do well this year? never mind: 31 days until my final days as a third year student are over. That is really a very scary thought. 

(keep going, Annabel: you can do it!)

p.s. I've not woken up in time to see a beautiful Bath sunrise for a while. I don't know whether I should be sad because no way am I going to be able to wake up at 6am considering how tired I constantly am these days, or whether I should be happy because early sunrises mean summer is coming my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment