☆ no eggs in a cake will make them sink

My little sister is currently doing some work experience at a primary school and tomorrow is her last day. As a result, she made some lemon cupcakes for them. She even decorated them with some icing and little sugar butterflies as well. They look yummy and I'm sure the kids will love them.
The only problem is that her first batch didn't contain any eggs in the mixture. She took them out of the oven and they were deflated, ugly - failures.


The most heartbreaking moment of this extremely horrible day today had to be when I received this:

"I really wanted to tell mum about you and stuff"

It makes me want to cry so hard that my body shakes, but whether it's out of happiness or sadness, I don't know. I've been a selfish bitch these past few days, being over dramatic: I told myself you didn't have time for me, didn't have time for me to be present in your thoughts because you were too busy to talk to me. 

But actually, you've been thinking about me as much as I have been thinking of you, right? And that, is both the happiest and saddest thing in my mind. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment