☆ red

Well, it seems my procrastination skills haven't improved since 2014 started. It's been a while since my last post, because, frankly, I've been doing nothing? January was full of lots and lots of trains, as I had to go between home in Kent, to London, to Kent again, to Bath, back to Kent, back to Bath, back to Kent etc. - you get the point. This was partly because last month, I found myself having to juggle seeing my boyfriend, spending time with my family, completing my masters project and going on hospital-based work experience - phew.

So, I've been back and remained in Bath for just over 2 weeks now and I started lectures for my second semester on Monday. Seriously, after going 9 months without lectures, it was kind of surreal to sit down in one on Monday, but a part of me missed the routine. However, that doesn't mean I don't miss the lie-ins: those were good over Christmas...I'm also still in denial that this is my final semester of University. Nope, I'm not going to become an adult just yet. Don't go so fast, time!

Although, I wouldn't mind if next Tuesday would come now because I'm FINALLY getting started on the bucket list and crossing something off on it, since I'm seeing Taylor Swift!!


It's going to be super tiring for me because I'm going after a half day at Uni (I have to miss a lecture still, oops) and then I'm leaving London at 8am to ensure I can get to my lectures the next day, but excited is like, an understatement. She's had 3 concerts here so far and she's had Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith and The Script as surprise guests. EEEEK. 

There are also plans for a trip to South Korea this summer after my graduation and if that is the case, that means I could cross off a couple more things on my bucket list...
For now, it's time to focus on these lectures of mine! This is undoubtedly going to be the hardest 11 weeks of my life, but, I have a God who will give me peace and anything in Him is possible, after all~

0 comments:

Post a Comment