☆ jack of all trades

If you'd have asked me 4 years ago what I wanted to achieve from my time at Bath Uni, I would have said a first class degree. I would have wanted to make friends for a life time and I would have wanted to find a boyfriend. On Wednesday 2nd July 2014, I made it: first class honours, celebrating with friends whom I have made for a lifetime, just missing my boyfriend to complete the picture.

So, what would I say to the 18 year old Annabel Lee, who initially never even wanted to go to the University of Bath?
I would say a number of things:

  • You don't realise your limits until you push yourself.
  • You don't know who you are until you put yourself into a new environment. 
  • Real friends are the ones who make fun of you. 
  • Sometimes, who you thought was your friend was actually not. but that's okay: you don't need to be friends with everyone. 
  • People can change. For both better and worse. 
  • You can change. Also for better and worse. 
  • Smiling with your teeth is okay - you look much better like that. 
Goodbye, University of Bath: it's been a pleasure and a wonderful chapter of my life, one I will never forget ever. 
Here's to the next step of my life: pre-reg, here I come!







0 comments:

Post a Comment