☆ 13 week fun times

In 13 weeks, I have completed my first hospital rotation successfully. I have spent a week shadowing the paediatric pharmacist on his ward rounds. I got to see the NICU ward and order TPN for tiny little babies. I've been working in MI and I've learnt about a gajillion things. 

13 weeks marks the first quarter of my pre-reg year done and dusted: how is time going just so quickly?! Career-wise, lots of questions are still being asked - where will I go after this year? What do I want to achieve? Will I stay in Kent or leave? In all honesty, I can't even begin to think that I will  even know enough to be let loose on the wards by myself, but we'll see, in my next instalment of the pre-reg diaries. 

Anyway, we had our third Uni reunion of the year this weekend passed for one of my best friend's 23rd birthday. I think back to my first year of Uni, when I would only have classed one of these girls as my best friends. Now, I have 4 best friends whom I love so so dearly: I cannot imagine my life without them. 




Can you believe this? Even the iPhone 6 isn't big enough for those birthday dinner selfies. Still, nothing like a selfie with the prettiest girls I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment